Business Development Intern
About the role:
We’ve experienced fast growth from the start, which has been supported by a great team, and a group of experienced advisors and investors who passionately believe in our mission. To continue our growth, we need more talented people to join our team and be a part of our journey. We are in the process of expanding our Business Development team at Campanyon, and are looking for a proactive and outgoing intern to help us grow our supply of hosts. You will, as part of the sales team, be in charge of growing your own market, identify new ways and ideas on how to grow new users and keep existing hosts happy, and be in direct contact with hosts during onboarding and sales conversations. In other words: We need a person who is not afraid of taking ownership, thrives with responsibility, and is excited about meeting new people.
- A Native Norwegian speaker
- Preferably based in Oslo, Norway, but not a requirement. You are able to work remotely.
- Reliable and able to work independently
- Outgoing and service-minded
- Solution-oriented and proactive
- Interested in nature and the outdoors
- Preferably with a car & B-license
- A true team player
- Any previous commercial and sales experience is a plus
- Create and manage your own sales pipeline and be the overall point of contact for the Norwegian market
- Be accountable for reaching the targets for your specific market
- Inbound and outbound support/sales (phone and email)
- Deliver exceptional customer support to both hosts and users of the platform
- Provide users with introductions to the platform as part of the onboarding flow to make sure they get the best possible experience, and are properly onboarded
- Work directly with our product team to help improve the Campanyon Help Center with relevant content based on your customer interactions
- Ad hoc tasks within sales, marketing, and content
- 4-6 months unpaid internship with flexible working hours and days (3-5 days a week)
- Unique exposure into a quickly growing TravelTech start-up
- Great amount of responsibility and flexibility, and with direct possibility to influence the growth of the company, as you'll get an important role from day one
- A young and positive work-environment with a team spread across Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Taiwan and U.K.
- A team with experience from top companies such as Google, Airbnb, KAYAK (Momondo), Rocket Internet and more
- A flat hierarchy, with a short path from idea to execution
- The possibility to grow professionally in the role and to advance within the company
- You receive 500,00 EUR in free camp cash (travel credit) you can use to visit our amazing hosts whenever you like.
For more information or questions regarding the role, please contact us at:
[email protected] or phone number +47 46110817
Campanyon er Europas nyeste plattform for booking av unike overnattingssteder i naturen. Camping, glamping, yurter, hengekøyer eller bare et stykke land for å slå opp teltet ditt, vi har det. Målet vårt er å gjøre naturen tilgjengelig for alle, og å gjøre naturen til alles beste følgesvenn. Du beskytter det du elsker, ikke sant? Vi er overbevist om at utrolige eventyr starter med lokale, bærekraftige, autentiske og enkle reisemuligheter. Hvis du ønsker å oppleve naturen, finne og booke unike overnattinger i naturen nær deg, har du kommet til rett sted.